Job Postings for NCMA Members
If you would like to post a job to the NCMA Denver website, please send an email to email@example.com.
Below are current and up to date jobs for contracting professionals in the state of Colorado.
Defense Contract Specialist II
Company: Federal Government Experts, LLC in Denver, CO
Annual Compensation: $70,000 to $115,000
Federal Government Experts is an emerging Veteran Owned Small Business that prides itself in taking care of our Team! We are looking to hire top talent for potential promotion and upward mobility in supporting one of our premier federal clients. These positions are based in Denver, Colorado, Washington, D.C. and San Antonio, Texas.
- Extensive knowledge of all phases of acquisition management.
- Extensive knowledge of federal and DoD contracting principles (Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD Directives and Instructions, laws, regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of price and cost analysis sufficient to review proposals against previous history, actual and estimates expenditures, and established rates to determine price reasonableness or to determine a negotiation position
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of fact-finding, analysis, and resolution of complex problems, and the ability to develop concrete plans to solve problems.
- Contract writing system and Procurement Database II - PD2 experiences preferable, but not required.
- REQUIRED - Min Bachelor's (4 year degree) - with at least 24 semester hours in accounting, law, business, finance, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management Baccalaureate degree (Any Field of Study)
- REQUIRED - Minimum 5 years of Contracting Specialist (Contracting Officer) experience as (1102) or equivalent.
- PREFERRED - DEFENSE ACQUISITION WORKFORCE INITIATIVE ACT - DAWIA Level II/III or FAC-C Level II/III.
Federal Government Experts, LLC - (FGE) is an emerging Small Business that Specializes in acquisition support and overall management of federal contracts, grants and the acquisition processes. We are seeking Highly Qualified Talented Team members to join our group!