Below are current and up to date jobs for contracting professionals in the state of Colorado.
Contracts Manager - (IHO00005I)
Experienced Contract management professional who is capable of complete contract review,development and negotiation of standard terms and conditions, determination ofacceptable deviations from standard terms, and negotiation of all standardcontractual agreements and most non-standard contractual agreements. Thisposition will report to the Enterprise Manager Office (EMO) Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Reviewing complex terms and conditions, developingalternative language, performing risk analysis/mitigation, and providingrecommendations * Maximizing profit and cash flow while minimizing risk throughthe skillful negotiation of contract terms.
* Flowing down contract requirements to other functionalorganizations.
* Maximizing on-contract growth (customer funded changes)and minimizing unfunded estimate at complete (EAC) growth by activelyparticipating in all facets of baseline change management.
* Developing strong working relationships with internaland external customers.
* Working closely with Program Management, Finance,Procurement, HR, and International Trade Compliance (Export Control) to ensurea cohesive and effective team.
* Reviewing requests for proposals (RFPs), proposals andcontracts to provide guidance to business leadership on contractual rights andobligations, and interpretation of terms and conditions.
* Executing NDA and ACA agreements
* Supervising and mentoring contracts and subcontractsstaff * Other duties as assigned
Jacobs is an EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteranstatus or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a backgroundscreening, drug-free workplace.
BS degree from an accredited college or university andeleven (11) years related experience, or MS degree and nine (9) years relatedexperience or Ph.D. and five (5) years of related experience.
Requires demonstrated leadership skills as evidenced byprior supervisory experience. Must be able to effectively communicate withothers.
Must have a current Secret Clearance.
Primary Location: United States-Colorado-Schriever AFB
Organization: Aerospace & Technology
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Ensure consistent managementof all USG proposals and contracts. Includes oversight of the contract management process, as well asdevelopment of specific standards for bidding and submission, contractnegotiations and document management. Close collaboration required with variousgovernment and defense departments.
Essential Functions (to include but not limited to)
Attention toenforcement of organizational principles of integrity and compliance
Ensure contractsand proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained
Support the development of standards for contracts
Perform appropriate research to support proposal and contract development
Conduct contractstrategy meetings to identify issues and client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain executive leadership input on timelines and deliverables
Draft contractualprovisions based on strategy discussions, executive leadership input, andorganizational needs and expectations
Assure accuracyand appropriateness of contract text and attachments
Engage relevantstakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatoryrequirements, contract standards and cost targets
Monitors operations and recommend when necessary changes in methods, procedures,structure and additions or changes to secure optimum utilization of resources
Develop andexecute negotiation strategies that minimize potential losses and benefit
Maintaindeadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with businesspartners and internal clients about contractual issues
Reviewcontractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and toidentify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal
Understandingof appropriate requirements for addition of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)and ability to support preparation of such documents.
Strongunderstanding of Federal Business Opportunity website (and others) with abilityto use the tools at an advanced interactive level
Ability tonurture and develop DoD Program Office relationships expanding exposure to keypersonnel and information
Ability to applyorganizational standards when responding to requests for proposals, negotiatingterms and drafting contracts
Possess abilityto systematically analyze complex problems, draw relevant conclusions andimplement appropriate solutions
Strong verbal andwritten skills, and ability to convey complex information in a way that otherscan readily follow.
Respond with resumeto email@example.com
If you would like to post a job to the NCMA Denver website, please send an email to our Employment Chair, Kristin Batalon at Kristin.Batalon@dcma.mil .